- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access is required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 18th July 2019 and 23.59 GMT on the 31st December 2019 inclusive.
- To Enter: Visit www.therealolivecompany.co.uk/win-a-holiday and enter your details (name and email address) to be entered into the prize draw.
- Maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize: One winner will win a 7-night trip to Greece for four in 2020 (excluding July 2020) including return flights (up to the value of £1500) from the winner’s nearest international airport, 7 night’s accommodation at Hotel Elies (https://www.i-escape.com/elies-hotel), dinner on the first night and return transfers from the airport to the hotel. The Prize does not include spending money.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Airline seats are subject to availability.
b. The winner and their guests must travel together in both directions.
c. All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip.
d. The winner and their guests must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage.
e. If a booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternative tickets will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
f. The winner and their guests will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel; any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guests.
g. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include anything that is not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
h. The winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
i. The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
j. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
k. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be run by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- The winner agree to allow the Promoter to use their name, and county of residence to announce the winner of the Promotion and agree to take part in reasonable publicity of the Promotion.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their surname, and county of residence to announce the winner of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winner. The winner may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including where there is infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- Any entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The surname and county of the winner will be available by visiting the Promoter’s social media channels.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: The Real Olive Company Limited, Charlton Road, Brentry, Bristol, BS10 6NF.